Many golfers, novice, amateur or professional want improvement in their game. Many instant and easy to learn golf play guides have been appearing like mushrooms and this creates a lot of confusion. What really is effective? What guide is bogus? This article will review the Simple Golf Swing and outline its advantages and disadvantages.
What is the Simple Golf Swing?
The Simple Golf Swing is an ebook that is designed to teach golfers the techniques to a proper golf swing. Developed and written by David Nevogt, it outlines in a very simple manner the basics and advanced techniques that can help you lower your score by at least 7 strokes. The program comes with a money back guarantee if the program will not work for you.
The program is divided into five sections namely:
• The Set-up
• The Grip
• 5 Steps of the Simple Golf Swing
Advantages of the Simple Golf Swing
• The guide keeps it simple. It gives simple instructions and makes it even easier by using drawings and diagrams. Learning how to improve your golf swing has never been this easy, thanks to the Simple Golf Swing.
• The book is really short and easy to read. You’ll get 33 pages of pure golfing matter.
• There are a lot of bonuses that come with the Simple Golf Swing. These bonuses include information on how to get out of sandtraps, mental prepping and swing trainers.
• The program comes with a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of the Simple Golf Swing
• Although the guide is simple and easy to learn from, one major disadvantage of the Simple Golf Swing program is that it doesn’t have any video instructional guide.
• Some users, especially novices would find this guide difficult to understand because of its conciseness. Even though the Simple Golf Swing is written in very simple wording, novices need more details when it comes to learning golf.
The Simple Golf Swing Program is truly a good buy because of its simplicity and conciseness. The bonuses add to its value as a good golfing guide. The money-back guarantee is also a good selling point of this product.
If you find it difficult to learn things without a visual representation of the techniques (like a video), the Simple Golf Swing program is not for you. This guide is ultimately recommended for experienced golf players.